GRC Solutions is a recognised leader in the online compliance training market. A combination of sophisticated technology and expert content, our company is one Australia’s key Regulatory Technology (RegTech) businesses.
In this role you will be supporting our sales team in selling our latest SaaS technology solutions, Salt Learning Management System (LMS) and Adaptive, our bespoke eLearning authoring tool which helps clients create, deploy, maintain, and report on their eLearning. For more information see www.saltlearning.com
These systems are packaged with eLearning content from our broad range of online legal compliance, risk management and ethics courses. We also custom build eLearning for clients and offer workshops and compliance consulting services. In addition to GRC Solutions content, we work with a small number of select content partners to provide curated libraries of specialist eLearning that can be delivered via the Salt solutions. For more information see www.grcsolutions.com.au
GRC Solutions operates across a number of key industry verticals and has offices across Australia, and Singapore to support an expanding number of clients around the world.
We are looking for an energetic Sales Administration Assistant to start as soon as possible. Based in our Sydney office, your primary function will be to support our sales team and provide a first line of response to inbound customer enquiries.
Your role will include:
• Inbound lead qualification & managing retail sales.
• Assisting the team with lead generation & prospecting.
• Client licence reporting.
• Assisting in CRM management & maintenance of data.
• Assisting in managing webinars.
• Assisting in software demonstrations.
• Support for proposals & tenders.
• Assisting sales team on booking consultants for workshops and consulting.
• Assisting clients via helpdesk and following through to resolution of issues.
• Assisting with monthly invoicing processes.
• Running quarterly client account reports.
You will be an engaging and highly motivated administration professional, with demonstrated experience and a passion for client service. Your interpersonal skills will be highly developed, enabling you to work with the GRC team and with clients.
• Strong computer skills – Word & Excel a must.
• Strong communication skills, written and spoken
• Aptitude for continuous learning and improvement
• You are a team player and understand the need to work collaboratively with your co-workers to exceed the client’s expectations.
• You are focused on delivering great outcomes for our clients and developing long term relationships.
All applicants must already have the right to work in Australia
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com