Sales / Business Development – NSW/QLD
GRC Solutions / Salt Learning
GRC Solutions is a recognised leader in the online compliance training market. A combination of sophisticated technology and expert content, our company is one Australia’s key Regulatory Technology (RegTech) businesses.
In this role you will be selling our latest SaaS technology solutions, Salt Learning Management System (LMS) and Adaptive, our bespoke eLearning authoring tool which helps clients create, deploy, maintain, & report on their eLearning. For more information see www.saltlearning.com.
These systems are then packaged with eLearning content from our broad range of online legal compliance, risk management and ethics courses. We also custom build eLearning for clients and offer workshops and compliance consulting services. In addition to GRC Solutions content, we work with a small number of select content partners to provide curated libraries of specialist eLearning that can be delivered via the Salt solutions. For more information see www.grcsolutions.com.au
GRC Solutions operates across a number of key industry verticals and has offices across Australia, and Singapore to support an expanding number of clients around the world.
We are now looking for an energetic Business Development Manager to start in mid-2022 and drive sales in NSW and QLD. You will utilise your networks and prospecting ability to establish and maintain professional relationships to ensure successful outcomes for our business.
Based in our Sydney office, your primary function will be to prospect, develop, manage and expand key B2B relationships within the defined territory or industry verticals.
You will also:
• Achieve/exceed KPI tasks and activities as set out by the Commercial Manager and CEO including individual and team revenue targets.
• Manage and grow a list of existing clients within the territory through outbound prospecting.
• Respond to commercial tenders and prepare proposals.
• Work with the sales and marketing teams to drive new business acquisition in close collaboration with counterparts across the country.
• Develop sales plans for Tier 1 Accounts.
• Maintain data integrity within internal CRM and project management platforms.
• Provide industry insights back to the team.
• Engage in networking opportunities at industry events, conferences, and forums.
You will be an engaging and highly motivated sales professional, with demonstrated client relationship management experience. Your interpersonal skills will be highly developed, enabling you to work with the GRC team and with senior staff on the client side.
• Strong business acumen – must be able to make contact with senior personnel in the client organisations.
• Ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Strong presentation skills – presenting the software to senior executives in client organisations.
• Strong communication skills – must be able to develop proposal documents and responses to tenders.
• Ability to consult and negotiate on client contracts.
• Strong research and prospecting skills.
• A knowledge of software as a service (SaaS) and a keen interest in working with new technology.
• You are a team player and understand the need to work collaboratively with your co-workers to exceed the client’s expectations.
• You are focused on delivering great outcomes for our clients and developing long term relationships.
Ideally, you will have a background in software sales to a wide spectrum of organisations and understand the concepts of compliance in the workplace.
All applicants must already have the right to work in Australia
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org