GRC Solutions is a recognised leader in the online compliance training market. We offer a combination of sophisticated technology and expert content across three pillars of our business:
- Online Compliance Training
- e-Learning Design and Development Services
- SaaS e-Learning Technology specifically designed for compliance
We develop training software with compliance at its core. We are dedicated to providing high-quality products and responsive, client-focused service.
Through our training products and services, we aim to help solve real compliance and learning problems for our clients and their staff.
GRC Solutions are looking for a Test Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our award-winning compliance learning management system and content authoring platform by applying your knowledge of quality assurance testing while contributing to the company culture.
You will work closely with our Application Development team where you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing test cases, reviewing the results and proposing solutions to resolve any defects.
It is important for you in this role that you develop deep product knowledge, to apply your extensive quality assurance testing to ensure that our software is developed and deployed to the highest possible standard.
This role is offered as a full-time position and will be based in our Sydney office. You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
- 3+ years of experience as a Test Analyst focussed on quality automated and manual testing
- Ensure the software meets the business and clients’ expectations
- Analyse user stories and requirements for validity, turning requirements in to use cases
- Develop and execute scripts for test cases
- Manage end-to-end testing of both platforms
- Develop automated test scripts
- Execute all levels of testing
- Identify, track and manage all defects for project improvement
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a team mindset
- Liaise with all levels of the business for further user acceptance testing
- Liaise with clients for their user acceptance testing
- Experience with API testing
- You understand how to use a bug management system
- Work closely with our Application Development teams to ensure on time delivery of projects
- Provide support and documentation
- Provide recommendations for continual improvement
- Strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
- Degree in software engineering, computer science or other industry experience
- Experience in testing applications
- Good understanding of user accessibility requirements
- Solid knowledge with software development lifecycle and modern web security practices
- Good experience of development in Agile environment
- Experience with other learning systems will be an advantage
- Business Analyst experience will be advantageous to the role
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com