- $80/100k base salary (depending on experience) + Super + Uncapped Commissions | Can be Inside Sales or Field based role
- Opportunities to grow, and join for a long-term career within Sales!
- Be part of a high-performing, fun, and collaborative team.
We are looking for experienced sales individuals to join our high-performing sales team in offering our award-winning SaaS solutions, Salt Adaptive™ and Salt Compliance LMS™, to clients across Australia and New Zealand. The online product offers education and training in Risk & Compliance Training to employees that work in highly regulated industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Public Sector, Mining & Construction, and Oil & Industry.
You’ll work within our dynamic sales and marketing team, contacting stakeholders in HR, L&D, Compliance, Risk, and other roles, completing product demonstrations to show prospective clients how our eLearning solutions can help them to manage and streamline their employees training processes.
Online training should be simple. Our clients use Salt Learning to create, deploy, maintain, and report on their eLearning. We also offer a range of curated libraries of training content as well as custom eLearning development services.
What are we looking for?
A high performing Business Development Manager capable of:
- Working smartly to maximise opportunity via outbound calls, email, and marketing insight tools to maximise deal value through multi-solution product offerings by following up on provided leads as well as generating your own leads.
- Ensuring the sales pipeline is managed daily to promote a dynamic, fast-paced sales cycle. Tracking deals in CRM and monitoring the deal pipeline with management.
- Engaging with decision-makers at all levels from various industries, building effective relationships by use of probing questioning, clarification, and listening.
- Adding value to every client interaction by positively and enthusiastically discussing our company, brand, values, and products & services
- Developing deep product knowledge to understand how our solutions can help solve our clients’ problems.
The right person will have
- Experience of B2B sales, who has sold services to corporate clients on an online platform, so experience gained in selling online services or SaaS, related to training, Education or Financial Services would be useful
- Experience selling services on an online platform is also of interest
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude working to exceed sales targets.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
Your day-to-day will see you:
- Uncovering and nurturing opportunities. Working closely with marketing to take them through the sales journey.
- Working closely with your sales manager and Customer Success team, developing deep product knowledge and how to position our products accordingly.
- You’ll plan and execute on your sales territory and manage your pipeline in the CRM, all the time building authentic client relationships and a solid referral base.
- Working with the content sales team to provide clients with a holistic solution.
What you get in return.
- A competitive base salary and commission scheme.
- Extensive professional product training and ongoing coaching
- Selling a highly needed SaaS solution into a receptive, exciting, and diverse market.
- State of the art modern office space
- A fun, supportive and collaborative team
Salt Learning is a GRC Solutions brand.
At GRC Solutions we’re committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture. We believe that our internal culture is reflected in the way we work with our clients and helps us build long and strong relationships based on trust. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds. Personal and professional growth and alignment with our business goals are one of our top priorities. If you are looking for a role where you are part of a growing team that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
Please note – All applicants must already have the right to work in Australia.